Gallery

Juana de Aizpuru Gallery opened in Seville in 1970, on the number 10 of Canalejas Street. Later, in 1986, the gallery was moved to Zaragoza 26, getting installed in an old sevilian three-story house. The headquarters in Madrid opened in 1983, on the street Barquillo, number 44, where the gallery remains to this date. In the year 2004 we closed our sevilian space.

Algunas exposiciones anteriores

Current exhibition

ALBERTO GARCÍA ALIX (León 1956)

From May 31 to July 25, 2017